This is where I'll be for the next two weeks or so. Until the 17th of August. I PROBABLY will not be able to post as often as I'd like, so I'll apologize in advance! I'll love and miss you, readers! <3
Thursday, July 29, 2010
I broke up with my boyfriend in an
honest "it's not you, it's me" manner.
What does one do when the path uphill
is gated off? No opportunity
for further progress? To either resume
your summit at the width of the hill,
or to take the chance
and jump that fence?
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Here we are again for the second edition.
1. Elaborate chandeliers
2. Romantic bike rides (on cute bikes)
3. Smitten doodles in the middle of class (when class is the last thing on your mind)
4. Cute/yummy/happy sandwhiches
5. M&Ms! (in pretty settings)
6. Watermelon nailpolish, cameras, and an answer to anything - SMILE
7. Shrek and finding happiness in the little things <3
8. Proper fish-eyed kitties!
9. Pretty coral lipstick matching pretty coral flower
10. Overcoming your doubts and fears <3
Saturday, July 24, 2010
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Sunday, July 18, 2010
It's about time I start a new weekly tradition on this blog, and who doesn't LOVE "10 Things I Love"?? I have another surprise too for Wednesday.
1. Cute couples with common interests
2. Mary Janes
3. Origami swans (especially colorful ones!)
4. Twinkle lights (and sleeping with them?)
5. Eyes! Truly the window to one's soul.
6. Pretty, pretty simple little bows. Femininity.
7. Postcards! Why do I never get any?
8. Jack and Coke <3
9. "Scary" vintage movies
10. Holly Madison <3
I hope you liked my new Sunday tradition (because it's happening weekly)! ;)