..for New Year's resolutions.
1. Clean up - yes, QUIT SMOKING THE HERB
2. PRIORITIES. Stop procrastinating, stop wasting time, use my new plentiful free-time wisely.
3. Concentrate on my last year in high school and my transition into the "real world". Time for LOTS of cleaning/de-cluttering/packing.. Gotta help mom sell the house. Time to grow up.
4. Make more time for art, reading, journaling, guitar, singing, tea, me time.
5. INDEPENDENCE. "You have to do it yourself, no one else will do it for you. You must work out your own salvation." -Charles E. Popplestone
What are yours?